A restucco is a complete repair and renovation of a stucco exterior. This type of project is ideal for homeowners, property managers, and building contractors who want to improve the look of their property without the hassle and expense of a complete tear-down and rebuild.
What are the benefits of restucco?
- Restucco is cheaper than traditional stucco
- Restucco is easier to apply than traditional stucco
- Restucco can be applied to a variety of surfaces
- Restucco is weather resistant
- Restucco is available in a variety of colors
Are there any drawbacks to restucco?
1. Restucco can be difficult to remove if you decide to sell your home
2. Restucco, just like new stucco, can crack if not applied correctly
3. Restucco, just like new stucco, can be susceptible to mold and mildew if not properly maintained
Where can I find more information about a restucco for my home or business property?
If you have additional questions about cleaning the stucco on your home, please give us a call at (619) 561-7429 or contact us through our web Contact Form. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are consistently rated A+ by the San Diego BBB, as well as receiving consistently high ratings from our Home Advisor and Yelp customers.